Registration is NOW OPEN!
Space is limited and we are accepting a total of 30 teams for the 2016 Sandcastle Classic.
Teams of architects, engineers, contractors, designers, corporations, and local elementary school students work together to build giant sand sculptures. The funds raised by teams and sponsors make it possible for Leap to continue to provide arts programs to Bay Area students.
How to Participate:
- Read the Team Participation Guide.
- Complete the registration form below by August 15, 2016.
- Donate and/or raise a minimum of $4,000. Most teams are comprised of several companies working together and normally exceed this amount. If you are looking to partner with other companies or find additional team members, please contact us. We’re happy to match you.
- Choose a school to partner with. You will visit a class, and work directly with kids to design your sculpture, which you will then build together on the beach. While Leap encourages you to work with students that we serve, you are not limited to these schools. Should you have difficulty in identifying a school partner we are happy to help match you. Contact us for more information.
- Provide everything you need to build your sandcastle – we’ll provide the sun, sand, and seawater! Review a packing and tool list.